My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vegas

Ok, so here is my trip to Vegas in a paragraph.....I landed in Vegas around 9 p.m and met up with my cousins and sister. When I got to the hotel room, I got ready and we all went to a club called Rok in New York, New York where we were staying.








Then Courtney and I walked the strip....







where I fell and hurt my knee.







Then we stopped and ate some pizza that was soooooooo good....and then called it a night.






The next morning we all headed down for breakfast where I had the best breakfast, bacon and fruit......My sister and her friend Alyssa had the biggest bloody mary....





Here is everyone smiling after a great meal....







After breakfast we walked the strip again, and I met up with the Green M&M, very cold in there.....

And then I met up with a stone man........


Then I was off back to Phoenix.....