My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Leggings....

So last year for Christmas my mom got me this gray Verra Wang dress from Kohl's...I love it so much and it is so comfortable....I am going to wear it at Thanksgiving, so you will all be able to see it then. But I have always wanted to wear it with leggings and my mom got me some for my birthday, but I have never worn them until today.....

It is a whole new world, NO JOKE... My legs are so warm and so comfortable....I absolutely love them and I want more of them. Currently I have black ones, which I am wearing them now, but I would love some brown and perhaps some other colors.....But I am not sure....Also, I would like to experiment and get a long enough shirt to cover my hips and wear the leggings with my Uggs.....I can't wait...

P.S. Adam hates leggings....I tried to wear them last Thanksgiving and they were too small and I ripped them, but he didn't like them....oh well....they make my legs feel so good!!!!