This past weekend I attempted to climb a fence at an ASU game....yes I had been drinking, but that is not why. My cousin Devyn accidentally threw one of the bean bags over the fence and instead of having her climb over the fence and get it, I attempted to do it. Now I could have done it, but I had all of these people yelling behind me to get down and I was going to get hurt, and it turns out I did!!! I have some pictures of it at home that I will post later, but now I have to get a tetanus shot....
So I was trying to remember how many tetanus shots I have gotten throughout my life. Generally, I think people get one their whole life, maybe two!!! Well I am on to number three!!! The first one I can remember was when I was little and playing in our sand box in the backyard. We used to have this wooden kitchen set and it fell apart, due to old age, and we thought that all the pieces were picked up. Well there was one lonely door with a nail that wasn't picked up and I found it....The reason this is sticks out to me is because my sister had to carry be inside the house with the door hanging from my foot!!! And then my mom called my grandpa over and he had to pull it out!!! Can you say traumatizing.....
Then, as many of you know, I had an incident with barbwire and a four-wheeler.....you will all read more about it on our wedding website due out November 21, 2008.....so I won't tell you all about it, but I had to get another shot at the town doctor....
And now today, I will have to endure another tetanus shot, making it number three.....what do you think my next tetanus shot will be for?????
Oh no....Adam and I are going to Mexico for our honeymoon!!!! Can they give tetanus shots in Mexico????????
August (20 Months)
14 years ago
