My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Uneducated

So as I previously wrote, I went and saw the Kathy Griffin show on Thursday. I had a good time. I didn't realize that she was so political, or a Democrat, or supported gays that much. There is nothing wrong with either one of those, I just didn't realize how passionate she is about each of them.

In any case, during and after her show I realized how uneducated I am. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am a Republican, but I am embarrassed at the fact that if someone asked me a question about it I wouldn't know how to answer. I mean, I can't even remember how I voted for Prop. 102.

I do know why I am a Republican and it isn't because I am following in my dad's foot-steps. But I would like some feed back on how and where I can educate myself. Do I need to take a U.S. History class next semester?