As everyone knows I have an obsession with Cosmo Radio. I love it...for those of you who don;t know....when Adam and I purchased the Jetta, a free 3 month subscription to Sirius Radio was included. That is how I found out about Cosmo Radio and I love them, they are my new best friends....They taught me how to say "No She Didn't!"
Anyway, so Adam and I were driving around this weekend and I realized that the satellite wasn't working.....hence our free subscription has ended. So this morning, there was no Waking Up With Cosmo.....
However, I remembered that when I was trying to figure out how to listen to Sirius at my desk I accidentally signed up for an Internet subscription which is like $2.00 a month, but it has saved me...I can now listen to Kenny, Taylor, Victoria, Patrick, Julie, Sarah, Keisha, and Brian all day....
I hope I never have another scare like this again......
August (20 Months)
14 years ago
