My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Whole 30 - Oh Boy!!!!

Teddy and I have decided to take the plunge and start the Whole 30 life style change! For 30 days there is no sugar, no grains, no legumes, no processed foods!

What have we gotten ourselves into?????

We technically started it last night by eating spaghetti squash, ground beef and a tomato sauce.  The sauce was a 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes, carrots, celery and onions that simmered for an hour on the stove.

It was amazing!!!!  I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it.  All these years I turned my nose up to it and I was wrong!

I don't want to post the picture of me, but I will admit my weight....230 pounds!  Oh boy, I can't believe I just admitted that!

Stay tuned for more updates of what we are eating and how we are doing!