I'm on day three and hitting a little bit of a wall. I am not hungry, but I have a terrible headache and I I am currently starring at my co-worker eating pizza.
That is where Teddy and I are at right now. We watch the food channel because it shows food that we can't have. How funny is that!
Yesterday I wanted a cookie so bad, but I didn't succumb to my craving. I just beguilingly fought through it. When I got home, O had bought two boxes of Do-Si-Dos. Yes, I gave up all sugars for 30 days while I still had Girl Scout Cookies in the house. I didn't eat them, but I did stand there and smell them. Ha ha ha ha.
On Tuesday night we had pan seared chicken, with a roasted red pepper sauce, baked red potatoes and a cole slaw with an oil/lemon dressing. It was sooooooo good.
Yesterday, I ate the Frittata for breakfast. Then I had a half of a grapefruit for a snack. For lunch I ate the leftover chicken, potatoes and cole slaw. At dinner I wasn't hungry, but I didn't want to skip a meal so I just ate the leftover chicken protein salad from Tuesday.
This morning I struggled eating the Frittata and chose a hard boiled egg and some fruit. Next time I will eat two hard boiled eggs. For lunch I will have the rest of the chicken and potatoes with some fruit as well. It was soooooooo good. For dinner we are having grilled flank steak, grilled asparagus and maybe some potatoes.
Teddy and I are going to explore meat options for breakfast as we need to find an economical way to incorporate sausage and bacon.
Thanks for reading and I am trying to update this everyday.
August (20 Months)
14 years ago
