My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Friday, February 26, 2016

Whole Foods = Whole 30

Yesterday I just wanted a salad to go with my grilled chicken, so I walked over to Whole Foods.  I asked my co-worker to go with me because I had never been before and she is a healthy eater.

It was amazing!  My mind was racing with excitement at all the Whole 30 compliant foods.  I LOVE IT!!

The thing that got me was when I starred at the dessert counter.  I just stood there starring at all of the delicious, sweet treats that I wanted in my mouth and then my tummy.  I just imagined smooshing  all of those creamy cakes all over my mouth like a savage.


I walked away without a sweet treat, because in the end I didn't even have a desire to eat it.  

#brainfuck #whole30 #whodecidedthis