My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I admit it, I've cheated....

It's true, I've cheated and fallen in love. Whom I cheated on has been a part of my life for a very long time. Our relationship was always spectator, but a few years ago it heated up! We saw each other once or twice a week.  Then it increased to 5 times and sometimes twice a day. I have so many memories, both good and bad. It almost breaks my heart to admit it....

Yes, you guessed it. I've cheated on Dunken Donuts :( There I've said it.  That wasn't so bad.  I have found Best Donuts aka Beso Donuts. They are so good! They melt in your mouth! And they don't make my tummy hurt because I can only eat one. Dunkin required a few more before I would feel satisfied. 

The other amazing thing with my new donut love is that I don't crave them. For some reason if I drove by a DD I would think about them all day. But driving my these shops, and I drive by 3 each morning, it doesn't bother me at all. 

Oh Beso Donuts....I love our new relationship!!!!!