My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Car Garage

This morning started out like any other morning....Adam woke up and started getting ready for work. Then while he was eating his breakfast I got up and started getting ready for work. Adam left for work and I got a few snacks ready for me to eat during the day. I went downstairs to the garage and my wonderful car...but when I turned the key to hear the gentle pure of my car I heard nothing. I tried again but still nothing. Then I remembered back to a few months ago when my battery was dead and reached down to my headlight switch. And yes, I had left them on again. The last time I left them all on day while I was at work and my car was dead when I got in my car to go home.

Well, I called my dad to see if he could come and jump my car as he works only five minutes away but he didn't answer. Then I remembered my cousin Courtney. She works with me and would have to pass my house on her way to work anyway. So, I called her she saved the day. She even stopped by Circle K for me to get a soda in a Styrofoam cup!!!!