Tonight, after my car situation was worked out, I went to get my nails done and a pedicure. I decided to try this new nail place by my "new" house. Well, apparently my feet were really bad. The guy that was working on my feet kept looking up at me and down at my feet then back up at me with this disgusted look on his face. It was very uncomfortable....I didn't know what else to do but smile at him. Then he would return it with a snooty smile...I was so embarrassed that he thought my feet were so gross, but I swear they weren't that bad. But hey, I wore open toed shoes all day...what did he expect????
In the end, my feet feel amazing and my nails look great. The store was very nice and I do plan on going there again. I will just have to make sure that I clean and scrub my feet before I go...
August (20 Months)
14 years ago
