My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello Nemesis #430

By now I feel like I should change the direction of my blog to all the nemeses I seem to have. This past weekend, I was introduced to yet another nemesis of mine. I never would have thought this object would become a nemesis but I guess that is what the element of surprise is all about.



So this past weekend here in Phoenix, Arizona is was 60 degrees, cloudy, and rainy when I woke up. I was so excited as we haven't had a day like this in so long!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well since last year really. But I was even more excited that I was finally able to turn the air conditioner off and open all the windows in the condo for some fresh air.



I started with our bedroom first. Teddy slept soundly while I struggled with the windows in the room, but hey, what are husbands for right? Then I moved on to the spare bedroom and then to the living room. I was feeling pretty good about the weather and just really excited....Little did I know disaster was waiting in the other room. For those of you who don't know, Teddy and I have a rather large window in our living room. Well I think it is a big window...anyway, I am pulling on the string to pull the blinds up when all a sudden I hear a snap and the blinds come flying off the wall and land on my head, shoulder, and hand.



I am standing right by the window holding my head because it hurt so bad and I was trying not to cry when Teddy comes running down the hallway to see what happened. Remember, he was sleeping when all this happened. When I saw him I started crying and he came running over because he thought I had really hurt myself. I just keep saying that I was sorry and asking if I broke them. Teddy kept saying for me to stop apologize and move your hands I need to see if you are bleeding.



After the excitement died down and I relaxed a little I asked Teddy if he liked how he woke up. He said no because he really thought I had hurt myself, but he thought it was something in the kitchen. I guess when I hurt myself I usually have some sort of reaction that follows the loud noise. But this time, he only heard the noise and thought I was seriously hurt. Poor Teddy :(