My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome Home

I believe it has been 28 years since Teddy's parents have lived in Arizona, and now they are back!!!!! Roni and David Wright have moved to Tucson, Arizona. Once they heard they were going to be grandparents the job search was started. David had started looking before that, but no one knew that after we told them the great news at Christmas they would be out here 7 months later!!!! We can't believe it.

I have been asked several times if I am nervous for the in-laws to move back to Arizona. And to be honest, I'm not. Roni and David are great. Even if I was given a choice on who my husband's parents were, I couldn't have chosen anyone better than Roni and David. The only sad part of them moving to Arizona...It was always so exciting to go to the mail and get a package (not that I am greedy) or get a special card in the mail to remind you that you are special. But now, they can remind us in person, which is so much better.

It was a great weekend and we had wonderful 4th of July with family and friends. Teddy and I truly are blessed.