My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tattoos

As many of you know, the NBA Playoffs are getting ready to start. I am just soooo excited...that was a little sarcastic but somewhat true because the Suns are in the playoffs this year. Wouldn't it be exciting if they went to the Finals because there will be a parade. Teddy would be so excited if he actually got to go downtown for the parade!!!!! Lets hope that Manni doesn't decide to come around the same time!!!!

Anyway, now that the playoffs are starting up I have been exposed to the "Bird Man" Chris Anderson of the Denver Nuggets. I am just so disgusted with him. I don't understand why professional athletes have to cover themselves in tattoos. Not even just athletes, any professional should never have a tattoo that can be seen by other co-workers, fans, clients, etc. I have tattoos and I can guarantee you that my employer has no idea. I expose them when I want and to whom I want. Which isn't the whole world.

To show that I am not biased, I have also included a picture of Amare Stoudemire from the Phoenix Suns. I just don't understand why they have to have so many or why they have to be exposed the whole time. If I was the commissioner I would make them over their arms and necks.

There is another player on the Nuggets team that has lips on his neck. Just gross and inappropriate.