My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nats

I have sent out a few twitters about this but I thought I would write about it. I have seen a million Nats around. It is the weirdest thing. There were only a few around the house because I had let a plant die and they came around before I had a chance to throw it away. Of course I have seen them outside with all the wonderful blooming plants and bushes. But the weirdest thing is that I see them in the bathroom at work. It is so weird. I ended up killing one and then another one showed up and I killed that one. To prove that I am not going insane, here is a picture of the Nat after I killed it.


What does it mean???????