My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

We Meet Again!!!!

Oh yes we did!!! Hanson came in concert on 9/14 and my sister and I went to party down. Well, I wouldn't really say we partied, but we did have a good time. Just for the record I did ask both Stephanie and Lindsay to come, but neither wanted to spend $30 for the tickets!!!! Lame, ha ha ha j/k girls....Courtney was for sure coming, but then had to cancel. So like I said it was just me and Alyssa.

Before the concert, Olivia and I had to take some pictures!!!!























If you recal, those wonderful things Olivia is wearing were from Lindsay. She gave them to me at my baby shower and made me cry!!!!

Now for the concert....First, remember when I told you that Freddy Munez from Malcom in the Middle was with Hanson that last time I met them???? Well, we finally know why. He is the drummer in a band that is opening for Hanson!!!! They were pretty good and had quite the following.



















The next band had the funniest base player. Everything about him was so out of place....He was bigger than all the rest, was wearing clothes that didn't blend in, would run off stage to get the rest of the band water while they were all playing, and moved his feet around so much when he played. Alyssa and I were cracking up. The bands name was Rocket To The Moon and I didn't know who they were until the last song when they played "Like we used to." I started wondering why a band with such a popular song was opening for Hanson, but hey Hanson is awesome so why not??

On the left I am standing in front of the stage. On the right Alyssa and I are harnfing out in our seats waiting for the stars to come out ;)










Here is what you have all been waiting for...HANSON!!!! The backdrop is the name of their new c.d. You should totally check it out. They have sure grown up since Mmmmbop.





















Clockwise from upper left, Zach, the youngest playing drums; Issaac, the oldest, playing bass; Taylor, the middle, lead vocals and piano; all three rockin' out.

I had so much fun and can't wait for Olivia to be old enough to come to the concerts with me :) And yes, I did purchase another Hanson shirt since my see other one I have will soon be hanging on my wall :)