My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ASU Football

The season has started and this year the whole family has tickets near each other in the upper level. The first season Teddy and I started buying ASU football tickets, we sat in the lower section by a man that would always yell out "Lets Go Sun Devils!!!!" Now you have to imagine this man sort of singing it, like an Opera singer. Well this year Teddy said that I should start the tradition on the upper level....I was really excited to start, but then I ended up being too embarrassed to try it....
The second game Olivia and my niece Cecelia joined us. I had Olivia in one of those Baby Bjorn carriers, so I didn't start the tradition that game either because I didn't want to yell in my ear. Here are some pictures from the tailgate:
















Olivia and I made it on T.V.!!!! ESPNU!!!! I don't have that channel at home, so I don't really know how it turned out, but she looks super cute in her cheerleader outfit.









































My brother Shawn, his wife Mindi, and my niece Cecelia!!!!!


By the third game, I felt a little more comfortable with my surroundings and I had a beer while tailgating....so this time it happened...I went for it!!!!!!! (Please pardon the angle)