My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Shower No. 2

I think I had mentioned this before, but I started a new job in December. It was a big transition, but this firm took a chance on hiring me and has been more than nice to me during my pregnancy. The best part is that all of the people are excited about the baby!!! So the ladies at the office threw me a shower! It so much fun and again, everyone was so generous!!!








One of the other paralegals picked the decorations for the shower. The little white papers on the table are quotes about little girls. The sad part about that is she couldn't even make it to the shower. She had a meeting with some experts and she wasn't able to get out of it. :( I felt so bad for her but I enjoyed the decorations very much.
For food every one brought in a delicious dish!!! One of the attorneys introduced me to a jalapeno and cilantro hummus. It is amazing!!!!!!!!!




Here is a group shot. Everyone was sharing strories of their husbands while they were giving birth. They were pretty funny!!!!




Now it is time for the good stuff...the gifts!!!





Several people around the office pitched in and got us the basinet we registered for. It is beautiful and I love it!!!!






Here is her first bathing suit!!! It is super cute. Teddy isn't too sure of it because it is a two piece, but it is still cute!!!!







While we were enjoying the presents we got word that our firm won its first trial!!!! That is a great result for our firm as we are just starting out and need to start making a name for ourselves.








Then it was time for the rest of the good stuff...cake!!! First, I love cake. Second, I love red velvet cake. Third, it is a bundt cake.


















Needless to say, it was a great shower...