My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Honeymoon

I have come to realize that I cancelled our wedding website premature. I never update it with pictures of our honeymoon before it was deleted. So...here they are....Teddy's parents sent us to Cancun, Mexico. It was amazing!!!!Here we are in the car on the way to the hotel. It was a long flight and we are full of smiles even though we are so tired!!!

This picture we are in the hotel lobby checking in. They treat with you a complimentary glass of champagne. Teddy doesn't really like champagne so I finished his!!!
Teddy and I used some of our gift money to have a romantic dinner on the beach. Teddy had steak and I had lobster. It was a great experience. How often can you have a private, romantic and intimate dinner on the beach??????
As it turns out, Teddy doesn't drink wine either. I did know this wine isn't his favorite, but he tried it and didn't particularly care for it. So, since we had paid for the wine there was nothing left for me to do but drink it. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I drank a whole bottle of wine on my own...Teddy actually ended up getting sick so we ended up going back up to the room. Wait...was that Teddy's plan all along?

The rest of the pictures are from the beach in front of the hotel. Which was so blue and clear I couldn't believe it. There are a few pictures where we were eating at one of the restaurants right on the water. I loved it, they had the best shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































This picture is actually pretty funny. For my bridal shower gift, Alyssa gave Teddy and I the t-shirts. My shirt said honey and Teddy's said mooner. We wore them on the way home and received a few compliments. Anyway, we came back on Halloween and decided to go to a party at Teddy's Aunt's house. We went as "Honeymooners". My mom was at the condo before we left and she helped us with our costume. She made a hickey on my neck and I kissed Teddy all over his face. It was pretty cute :)