My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Crumb

This past week Howard Stern was on vacation so I listened to Rosie O'Donnell's radio show on Sirius. Sometimes it is pretty weird, but for the most part it isn't that bad. For some reason, Rosie was giving away gift cards to this bakery in NY called Crumb. They are famous for their cupcakes and black and white cookies. It just so happened that my sister was in NY last week and she made a trip to Crumb, only to find out they were out of b&w cookies. I am not sure what my sister did, but I looked up the website and I am obsessed with the cupcakes. I spent my whole lunch hour today looking at all the different types. There is a reason for that later....You might find this odd, but Howard Stern has Cupcake Wednesdays where someone brings in treats from Crumb and people actually get in arguments over them I actually asked my sister to put in a special order to be shipped to my house. They only have a few locations and they are in CA, PA, NJ, and NY. So if I want something from Crumb, I would have to order it online. I am not sure I would be able to spin that to Teddy, even if the "baby" wanted the cupcakes...
Anyway, I was doing okay with the obsession until this morning. I picked out my outfit and looked in the mirror and realized that I look just like a cupcake myself. So all day all I could think about were the Crumb Cupcakes. That is why I spent my lunch hour eating a salad and looking at cupcakes. Well you take a look at the Crumb website http://www.crumb.com/ and then at what I wore and tell me that you wouldn't think of a Crumb cupcake every time you looked at me...