skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life's Incidents
About Me
Stacey
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Grant & Krystle
August (20 Months)
14 years ago
IT'S ALL GOOD!
South Mountain
14 years ago
Live, Love, Laugh
August 9, 2026
4 weeks ago
Where in the World is LB
Negative Nancy....
15 years ago
will & erin
My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by
Blogger
.
Two Thumbs Up For Bacon
Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
3 Tomatoes And A Mozzarella Stick
No I didn't make this up and it isn't a new movie or sitcom. It is a name of a
restaurant
here in Phoenix and we are representing them. I only blogged about this because I love this name.
Every time
I see it I crack up laughing....
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(55)
►
July
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
October
(14)
►
November
(15)
►
December
(10)
►
2009
(82)
►
January
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
March
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
October
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
December
(1)
▼
2010
(48)
▼
January
(8)
Bathrooms
Little Manny
2010 Olympic Games
Manny Update
3 Tomatoes And A Mozzarella Stick
Birthday
Birthday 2
Well...Manny is in there...
►
February
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2012
(13)
►
January
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2014
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
2016
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(3)
Followers