After I went to the bathroom I didn't see Alyssa in the store, so I thought she went back to the car. Which was odd because I had the keys. When I got to the car I saw that the headlights were on but no one was in the car and I thought Alyssa was trying to play a trick on me. I get in the car start it and sit there. A few minutes go by and no Alyssa. I start to panic because her purse is in the car and it was unlocked with the headlights on….initially I thought she had been kidnapped. I started to look around the whole parking lot. And to be honest, I really was scared. But then I thought, just go look inside one more time before you say anything to anybody. Good thing I did, because when I walked back up to the door and saw she was paying for the items. I was really relieved to learn she hadn't been kidnapped.