My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation

Today I graduate with my Associates. It has taken me a really long time to get to this point and I know it isn't a Bachelors, but it still counts. I have worked very hard to get it. Between a full-time job, a part-time job on the weekends, confirmation classes for two years, and planning a wedding for the past two years I am just glad that it is over. I am even graduating with a 3.5 GPA, which I think is pretty good.

After the wedding I plan to join the National Association for Legal Secretaries (NALS). I can also take a test that will certify me for 5 years. I have to do a little more research on what exactly it does, because with my Associates I am already a Certified Legal Secretary. Either way, it will only help me in the future.

Because of the recession I can't expect a raise from my job, but I am just lucky to have a job right now.

Thanks to everyone for helping me and putting up with me for the past few years :)