My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good-Bye Dear Friend....

I am doing an assignment in my biology class titled "Eat, Drink, and Feel Guilt". Basically it is a lab where you write down everything that you eat for 7 days, calculate how many calories each day, minus your daily activities to determine if you should lose or gain weight.

Well, in my log I realized that I drink a ton of soda. Like 4 or 5 a day...so I decided that I am only going to allow myself one coffee each morning and that is my caffeine for the day. Yesterday was my first day, and let me tell you I was so tired by 8 o'clock that I was grumpy and not so nice. I did sleep great last night though. But this morning I have the worst headache....Even with my coffee it is still the worst....

The good thing is I love club soda, which is basically just carbonated water. So when I get the craving for carbonation, I will just drink that. The only problem is that it is high in salt so I have to make sure I drink a lot of water throughout the day to keep me from getting puffy....

So good-bye dear friend (soda)....I will see you soon, but not that often....