My Belly After Fruit, Bacon, Mamosa's, Nachos, and Beer.....
Powered by Blogger.

Two Thumbs Up For Bacon

Doesn't It Look Great!!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wooden Shoes, Floors, and Bad Jokes

Last night I was at dinner with the fam at The Vine, for the weekly after bowling dinner. When everyone started to give me a hard time about wanting to see what my dad got my sister for her birthday. Then they all joked that everyone would see it on Friday when they all hang out during the day, because they don't work on Friday's, and I would just have to wait until I could "find time" to see her present. So I pretended to get mad and stormed out of the restaurant. Apparently, I was really loud and everyone looked at me when I walked out and they thought I was really mad. Even though I was smiling when I was walking.

When I came back in they were all giving me a hard time, and I told them I was wearing wood shoes and there are wood floors so it is going to be loud no matter how I walked.

So I had two "incidents" last night; 1) I shouldn't wear wooden shoes to The Vine, and 2) I can't joke around anymore, it embarrasses people.......